2-18 December 2022
There won’t be a dry Christmas dinner in sight as you tuck into delicious gourmet street food, including festive chicken burgers, Christmas turkey yorkypud wraps, hog roasts & sweet treats. Then dance the night away with incredible entertainment provided by a live band and festive DJ sets featuring Indemand Radio guest DJ’s, funfair rides, stilt walking, fire eating and dancers all hosted by DJ Steve Weaver. It’s a Christmas party without the boring bits!
Plus all attendees will also receive a discount code to book an overnight stay in our on-site 4* hotel Pullman Liverpool – so no stumbling home on the train or trying to book an UBER!
Here's the DJ's you can expect on each night...
- FRIDAY 2ND - Vicki Scott
- SATURDAY 3RD - Steve Cocky
- SUNDAY 4TH - Sie Austin
- THURSDAY 8TH - Ian Redman
- FRIDAY 9TH - Ian Longo
- SATURDAY 10TH - Lee Butler
- SUNDAY 11TH - Tommy/Sie (TBC)
- THURSDAY 15TH - Tommy Mc
- FRIDAY 16TH - Lee Butler
- SATURDAY 17TH - Steve Cocky
- SUNDAY 18TH - Billie Clements
Gold Package: £59.95
Silver Package: £49.95
• Seating is casual, with food market style benches – so no being stuck next to your boss!
• Each drinks voucher includes a choice of one of the following: Standard single spirit (with or without mixer), or Glass of house wine, (Red/White or Rose), or a bottle or pint of draught Beer or Cider.
• Each main meal ticket entitles you to a choice of Gourmet Street food including either Festive Chicken Burger, Christmas Turkey Yorkypud Wrap or Hog roast. (Or Vegetarian alternative for each item).
• Each Dessert ticket entitles you to a choice of one Christmas Doughnut from our Tuk Tuk
Tickets are available to book via the website for up to 50 guests, or if you’d like to book for a larger group then you can email email@example.com to speak to a member of the team.
From the south...
Virgin Trains operates hourly, direct services from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street (with a journey time of just over two hours). Other long-distance rail services also operate into Liverpool Lime Street station.
Exhibition Centre Liverpool is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street or a short taxi ride. You can also transfer at Lime Street onto the underground Wirral Line trains to James Street station (10 minute walk) or catch the CityLink Route C4 (7am – 8pm) directly to the venue. If travelling from outside Merseyside, you can catch an underground train to James Street station from Lime Street station, inclusive of the cost of your ticket.
Flying into Liverpool John Lennon Airport...
A taxi from the airport to the city centre will take approximately 20 minutes or the express bus service Route 500 will take approximately 25 minutes, dropping you off within a five minute walk of Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
Most Liverpool city centre bound buses will call at either Queen Square bus station (a 15-minute walk) or Liverpool ONE Bus Station, which is only a five minute walk to Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
The CityLink Route C4 bus links Queen Square bus station, James Street rail station and Liverpool ONE Bus Station to the venue. CityLink Route C4 operates every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays, between 7am – 8pm, with a maximum fare of £1 per journey. Merseytravel prepaid tickets, National Concessionary bus passes and Arriva day tickets are all valid on this service.
For up-to-date information on all bus, train and ferry services, call Traveline Merseyside on 0871 200 22 33, open 8am – 8pm, 364 days a year or visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk
For all car journeys it's best to follow the white on brown tourist route signs for the Waterfront. These signs are visible on the major routes into the city. Exhibition Centre Liverpool is situated on the Kings Dock directly adjacent to the south side of the Albert Dock. Upon arrival, the Kings Dock entrance is clearly sign posted.
From the North...
Leave the M6 at junction 26 and follow signs for M58 Liverpool. Follow to end of M58 and then take signs for A59 Liverpool. Continue to follow Liverpool City Centre until picking up signs for the Waterfront.
From the South...
Leave the M6 at junction 21A and take the M62 to Liverpool. At the end of the M62 follow signs for Liverpool City Centre along Edge Lane, picking up and following signs for Waterfront.
There is onsite parking and plenty of parking nearby, more information on driving to the venue and parking can be found here.
- Merseytravel (rail, ferry and bus timetables)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Visit Liverpool (Tourism website)
- Virgin Trains (mainline services from Liverpool Lime Street)