ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
Exhibition Centre Liverpool is fully accessible for all customers with accessible toilets, lifts and entrances in all areas.
There is a drop off point on the riverside of the venue for door to door service, although assistance may be needed as the route includes ramps.
CHANGING PLACES TOILET
Exhibition Centre Liverpool now has a Changing Places facility for customers visiting events.
Access to this facility is from the main glass atrium running the whole length of the building on the river side. If you require any further details please contact the nearest steward whilst at the event.
The Changing Places Toilet facilities include:
- a height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- a tracking hoist system, or mobile hoist if this is not possible
- adequate space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers
- a centrally placed toilet with room either side
- a screen or curtain to allow some privacy
- wide tear off paper roll to cover the bench
- a large waste bin for disposable pads
- a non-slip floor
Please note, staff are unable to assist within the Changing Places toilet.
Once you're inside the building the box office features a fixed loop hearing system.
There are accessible toilets on every floor in Exhibition Centre Liverpool
Motorised scooters and wheelchairs are allowed in public parts of the venue; and guide dogs are welcome too in Exhibition Centre Liverpool. Wheelchairs are not provided and therefore customers need to bring their own if required. Mobility scooters are available to hire. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.