Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £21,225 - £22,020.96
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city's waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter and the Pullman Liverpool Hotel. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services.
We are looking to recruit a Security Officer to join our Security services team on Fixed Term full-time basis. This role will be working a mixture of day and nightshifts.
In this role you would contribute to the safety and security of The ACC Liverpool Group premises, staff, guests, and visitors.
You will provide all visitors to The ACC Liverpool Group with a warm and friendly welcome, ensuring that a high level of customer service is always provided.
Main duties of this role include:
- Providing a high visibility presence around the ACC Liverpool Groups premises, to reassure guests and visitors and act as deterrent any hostile activity.
- Maintain the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained to ensure it is always secure by strict compliance with The ACC Liverpool Groups CCTV policy.
- Be a key contributor to the Security Control and incident management processes across ACC Liverpool.
- Act as first respondent to any security, first aid or emergency that arises on The ACC Liverpool Group premises.
It is preferred that you hold a valid SIA licence and an advanced First aid certificate.
Closing Date: 8 November 2023
Interview Date: W/C 13th November
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com.
We are an award winning, world class venue and our people are at the heart of everything that we do. Recognition and reward are of huge importance to us at the ACC Liverpool Group, and just some of the benefits staff can enjoy include:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement