OPERATIONS SUPPORT APPRENTICEClosing Date 30 Sept 2022
Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: 17 Month Apprenticeship
Salary: £9,776 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The ACC Liverpool Group, manages Liverpool’s world class campus ACC Liverpool, home to the Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre and the M&S Bank Arena, as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world class provider of venue and event services.
The position is a 17 month apprenticeship during which you will study towards a level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Main responsibilites will include:
- Logging information on calls and coordinate and communicate work requests
- Scheduling and programming digital content for events at ACC Liverpool.
- Communicating with a number of internal and external customers
- Providing administrative support to the Operations and FM Team
- Working on the Guest Relations desk at ACC Liverpool, providing a warm welcome to clients, delegates and visitors into the venue
- Monitoring all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Operations and FM team
- Undertaking market research
To be successful in this role you will need to be enthusiastic, like minded and complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group's continuing success story this could be just the role for you.
To apply for this position please complete the Application Form which can be found by clicking on the link below:
Link to application form - APPLICATION FORM
Please note, once completed your application form should be sent to email@example.com.
Company Benefits -
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
Please note, we may close this vacancy before the stated closing date if we receive sufficient applications for the position. Therefore, if you are interested in this position, please submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 30 Septmeber 2022
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.