Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,398.48 - £24,887.20
Hours: 37.5 Hours
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city's waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter and the Pullman Liverpool Hotel.
Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, developing our offer to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services. In 2023, we are continuing to host many amazing and varied events, including the Eurovision Song Contest.
The role will work across multiple websites developing, designing and updating content with the role focusing a lot on the ticketing sites for the M&S Bank Arena and Ticket Quarter.
The successful candidate will be passionate about user experience and will look to bring innovation to the online purchase experience. E-commerce is a fast moving space and we have ambitions to be at the forefront.
Problem solving ability, self-motivation, as well as the ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision are essential for success in this role.
If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group's continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
We are an award winning, world class venue and our people are at the heart of everything that we do. Recognition and reward is of huge importance to us at the ACC Liverpool Group, and just some of the benefits staff can enjoy include:
- An enhanced holiday scheme, which increases with length of service
- An excellent local government pension scheme, where by employer contribution is currently set at 14%
- Access to a premium health care policy, which includes an employee assistant line, contributions towards a wide range of medical costs, such as dental and optical and staff discounts.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes
- An excellent sickness pay scheme
- Free onsite parking right in the heart of the city centre
- Agile working and flexi time policies, where appropriate and in line with business needs
- A dedicated wellbeing strategy to support staff when at work
To apply for this position please complete the Application Form which can be found by clicking on the link below:
Please note, we may close this vacancy before the stated closing date if we receive sufficient applications for the position. Therefore, if you are interested in this position, please submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 13 June 2023
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.