Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £39,959 - £44,399
Hours: 37.5 Hours
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city's waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter and the Pullman Liverpool Hotel. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services.
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting high profile entertainment and sporting events, they will oversee the account management function to develop a proactive service to clients. The role will involve liaison with local media, influencers, city and regional partners to deliver promotional opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop an annual Consumer Marketing Strategy and budget to meet strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Oversee the account management function to ensure clients receive a high quality marketing service
- Managing promotional and marketing activity to drive ticket sales and visitors for consumer events.
- Take overall responsibility for the consumer marketing budget, providing recommendations on budget spend and working with the team to allocate marketing budget to specific consumer events, clients or activities and ensure all the team adhere to all allocated financial processes and that budget is achieved
- Manage all B2C press stories working closely with the PR Manager to ensure regular coverage across regional and where appropriate national press
The Successful Marketing Manager will be a positive and proactive person with consumer marketing experience, ideally in event marketing in the entertainment, events or exhibition industry. A strong people manager who can motivate and inspire, with a passion for music, sport and entertainment. Previous management experience in a similar role is essential. Have strong communicating skill-set with the ability to liaise and negotiate with a wide range of clients and stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally. Experience of nurturing connections and working in partnership with other departments to achieve key objectives. Have a practical understanding of social media and experience of planning and delivering creative marketing campaigns.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
Please note, we may close this vacancy before the stated closing date if we receive sufficient applications for the position. Therefore, if you are interested in this position, please submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 5 May 2023
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com