Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Apprenticeship
Hours: 37.5 hours
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city's waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter and the Pullman Liverpool Hotel.
Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, developing our offer to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services. In 2023, we are continuing to host many amazing and varied events, including the Eurovision Song Contest.
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic team player to join us, whilst studying towards an NVQ Business Administration Level 3. The successful candidate will benefit from the expertise of the Events and Operations Director and team giving them a fantastic insight into the events industry, whilst learning key, transferrable administration skills.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking administrative tasks, such as diary management, photocopying, processing mail, and maintaining e-filing systems.
- Supporting the team with research, updating documents, policies and information.
- Attending relevant meetings to take notes, and provide other administrative support.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors for on-site meetings and site visits.
- Learning how to use and being fully competent with Microsoft Office programmes and the Company’s events systems, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SkyVisitor and EBMS.
If you have the drive, passion and ambition to embark on an administration career within the events industry this could be just the apprenticeship opportunity for you.
To apply for this position please complete the Application Form which can be found below.
Please note, once completed your application form should be sent to email@example.com.
Company Benefits -
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
Please note, we may close this vacancy before the stated closing date if we receive sufficient applications for the position. Therefore, if you are interested in this position, please submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 13th January 2023
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.