We would like to reassure our visitors that your safety is always of the absolute utmost importance to us. We want to ensure you have an enjoyable experience when you come to Exhibition Centre Liverpool and that you remain safe.
We constantly review and monitor all of our security and safety procedures across all of our venues. Some of this happens behind the scenes. For example we work closely with Merseyside Police and our event organisers to ensure the appropriate security checks and requirements are in place.
We have a team of dedicated security and stewarding staff who are highly trained and experienced. In addition, you may see police officers at our site.
Walkthrough metal detectors will be in use on all events. To speed up our security processes please follow the instructions supplied by our stewarding team on entry.
Every visitor who comes to Exhibition Centre Liverpool may have their bags searched. We therefore ask you to consider keeping bags and possessions to a minimum and to consider the size of your bag to try and minimise the time it takes to search and therefore the size of queues.
Sniffer dogs may be seen around the venue prior to and during events. Again they are an additional measure to contribute to your safety.
We ask you to remain vigilant. Please alert our stewards if you notice anything you feel uncomfortable with. Your safety and your enjoyment are paramount to us.
Exhibition Centre Liverpool is proud to be supporting "Project Servator" For more information please visit this link.
These items are not permitted into the arena or anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others;
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including liquid products which can be consumed.
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Fireworks / Flares / Pyrotechnics
- Smoke Bombs
- Video cameras, recording devices and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, iPads, Go Pro’s or tablets with filming and recording capabilities
- Large/golf/metal tipped umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, deodorant etc )
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others.