Hall A, B & C
Made for Exhibitions
- 8,100m2 of flexible and accessible event space
- Sub-divisible into three x 2,700m2 halls that can be used separately or in combination
- Increased height of Hall C - 18m
- Level access for easy load in and load out for contractors and exhibitors
- Eight meeting rooms with riverside views
- Integrated with ACC Liverpool’s existing facilities – convention centre and M&S Bank Arena – via interconnecting bridge
- 658 on-site hotel rooms including the integrated four-star 216-bedroom Pullman Liverpool
- Floor ducting for electrics, data, water and waste
Stunning concourse with floor-to-ceiling glazed front overlooking the River Mersey
Self-contained organiser suites directly adjoining each exhibition hall
- Toilets and catering outlets serving each sub-divided hall
- Free Wi-Fi for all visitors
- Guest Relations concierge service
- On-site advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Privilege Card offering a range of exclusive incentives and discounts for exhibitors and visitors
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's available.
At Your Service
Our award-winning team is proud to present the 'At Your Service' package. It’s designed with you in mind. It gives you complete assurance, reduces wasted time and makes your budget count.
Our award winning in-house production team is here to help. From hiring additional audiovisual equipment to the full management and delivery of a slick, professional production, we have the expertise.