Hall A, B & C
Made for Exhibitions
- 8,100m2 of flexible and accessible event space
- Sub-divisible into three x 2,700m2 halls that can be used separately or in combination
- Increased height of Hall C - 18m
- Level access for easy load in and load out for contractors and exhibitors
- Eight meeting rooms with riverside views
- Integrated with ACC Liverpool’s existing facilities – BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena – via interconnecting bridge
- 658 on-site hotel rooms including the integrated four-star 216-bedroom Pullman Liverpool
- Secure on-site parking for 1,600 cars
Floor ducting for electrics, data, water and waste
Stunning concourse with floor-to-ceiling glazed front overlooking the River Mersey
Self-contained organiser suites directly adjoining each exhibition hall
- Toilets and catering outlets serving each sub-divided hall
- Free Wi-Fi for all visitors
- Guest Relations concierge service
- On-site advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Privilege Card offering a range of exclusive incentives and discounts for exhibitors and visitors
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's available.
Our award winning in-house production team is here to help. From hiring additional audiovisual equipment to the full management and delivery of a slick, professional production, we have the expertise.