The health and safety of our visitors is our number one priority. We are adhering to government guidance in relation to Coronavirus and continue to monitor and adjust to the evolving situation.
Covid Secure Measures:
Whilst there are currently no legal restrictions or requirements for covid secure measures at events, we will be ensuring that we continue to provide a safe environment for all by continuing with the following:
- We welcome and encourage customers to wear face coverings within communal areas including the atrium, toilets and queuing areas.
- Optional venue check-in will be available via entrance QR codes
- Cashless payment across all retail areas
- Enhanced cleaning to remain including the use of our Electrostatic Microbe Cleaning Solution carried out before and after every event
- Venue Air handling to continue to operate on Fresh Air only
- Fixed sanitisers and supporting signage to remain in place
- Portable sanitisers to be continued in circulation spaces and queues
- Digital signage across the venue to support hygiene messages
Covid Related Entry Requirements
We are aware of the recent update from the Government regarding plans to make full vaccination a condition of entry to large scale events and are awaiting formal confirmation and guidance to be issued by the Government.
Existing ticket holders for forthcoming events will be contacted directly via email if Covid Vaccination is confirmed by the Government as an entry requirement for the event they are due to attend.
In the meantime we ask all customers to be prepared to show proof of one of the following upon entry if required by the event organiser, promoter or the Government:
- Text or Email proof of a negative lateral flow or PCR test result (within the last 48 hours); or
- NHS Covid pass showing you have been double vaccinated and at least 14 days have passed since the date of your last vaccination; or
- Proof that you have previously had Covid -19 within the last 6 months.
Please note that free at home Lateral Flow Tests are available via the NHS here
For more information regarding our Covid related measures and what to expect, please read our FAQs.